- Toutes les collections (1,688), Votre bibliothèque (1,688), Liste de livres désirés (1), Favoris (42)
- audio (762), non-fiction (309), historical fiction (294), 19 (163), 20 (162), 17 (134), 16 (124), 22 (117), 18 (116), 15 (114), 23 (110), 21 (109), ARC (107), fantasy (105), classic (105), 14 (103), 13 (102), character driven (88), 12 (73), memoir (73), children (68), Canadiana (68), Young Adult (62), 10 (62), short stories (62), 11 (58), 09 (51), mystery (51), cultural (51), 08 (48), essays (46), thriller (44), graphic novel (30), book club (27), contemporary (26), adventure (24), war (24), southern fiction (23), Pulitzer Prize (20), fairy tale (20), Russian (19), poetry (18), biography (16), romance (15), National Book Award (13), 80's (13), drama (12), Booker Prize (11), sci-fi (10), Canada Reads (10), fiction (9), big summer read (9), Women's Prize for Fiction (8), magical realism (8), Evergreen award (8), myth (8), Governor General Award (7), western (7), 90's (7), 07 (7), Giller Prize (7), humour (7), inspirational (6), time travel (6), travelogue (5), author focus (4), re-read (2), 01 (2), speculative fiction (1), 2000 (1), 70's (1), 02 (1), 04 (1), fairy tales (1)
- Nuage des mots-clés, Nuage des auteurs, Miroir des mots-clés
- Inscrit depuis
- Aug 1, 2008
- A propos de ma bibliothèque
My top 5 books for 2022 are...My top 5 books for 2022 are...
The Power by Naomi Alderman
Hamlet by William Shakespeare
Mythos by Stephen Fry
Poems to Live Your Life By by Chris Riddle
The Journals of Susanna Moodie by Margaret Atwood
My top 5 books for 2021 are...
The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue - V.E. Scwab
Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare
The Push - Ashley Audrain
The Symphony for the City of the Dead - M.T. Anderson
Cassandra Speaks - Elizabeth Lesser
My top 5 books for 2020 are...
Hamnet - Maggie O'Farell
Piranesi - Susanna Clarke
The Stone Carvers - Jane Urquhart
The Bloody Chamber - Angela Carter
Greenwood - Michael Christie
My top 5 books for 2019 are...
Blood Water Paint - Joy McCullough
When All is Said - Anne Griffin
By Chance Alone - Max Eisen
The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas
The Dutch House - Ann Patchett
My top 5 books for 2018 are...
Iliad - Homer
Circe - Madeline Miller
The Nix - Nathan Hill
Our Hearts Will Burn Us Down - Anne Valente
Bridge of Clay - Markus Zusak
My Top 5 books in 2017 are...
The Collected Poems of W.B. Yeats - W.B. Yeats
Lips Touch Three Times - Laini Taylor
The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto - Mitch Albom
Hillbilly Elegy - J.D. Vance
Middlesex - Jeffrey Eugenides
My top 5 books in 2016 are...
A Gentleman in Moscow - Amor Towles
David Copperfield - Charles Dickens
Blood Meridian - Cormac McCarthy
A Room of Ones Own - Virginia Wolfe
By Gaslight - Steven Price
My top 5 books in 2015 are...
The Buried Giant - Kazuo Ishiguro
The River of Stars - Guy Gavriel Kay
Us - David Nichols
The Grand Sophy - Georgette Heyer
Euphoria - Lily King
My top 5 books in 2014 are...
Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton
S. by J.J. Abrams
The Whip by Karen Kondazian
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark by A.J. Hartley
My top 5 books in 2013 are...
Indian Horse by Richard Wagamese
The Snow Child - Ivey Eowyn
The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
The Son by Philipp Meyer
Red Sky In Morning by Paul Lynch
My top 5 books in 2012 are...
Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
A Land More Kind than Home by Cash Wiley
The Girl in the Box - Sheila Dalton
Our Daily Bread by Lauren Davis
Nothing to Envy: Ordinary lives in North Korea by Barbara Demick
My top 5 books in 2011 are...
Kitchen Boy by Robert Alexander
The Eagle and the Raven by Pauline Gedge
Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
The Invisible Bridge by Julie Orringer
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstein
My Top 5 books read in 2010 are...
The Lizard Cage by Karen Connelly
Losing Julia by Jonathan Hull
The Other Side of the Bridge by Mary Lawson
Flow Down Like Silver by Ki Longfellow
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- A propos de moi
- I work in a library so I try to keep at least some of my reading current with new publications to stay aware of what people are looking for. Really though, I prefer historical fiction, certain styles of fantasy, classics and adventure/expedition type fiction. I also enjoy reading fiction that deals with Canadian places and issues. I'm a huge supporter of the library.
- Auteurs favoris
Connexions des membres
- Bibliothèque intéressante