- Toutes les collections (12,591), Votre bibliothèque (4,215), Novels/Novellas in library book collections (599), Plays in library book collections (951), Short stories in library book collections (5,259), Poems in library book collections (26), Non-fiction books/essays in library book collections (240), Screenplays in library book collections (12), Lus mais non possédés (1,293)
- Short story (5,171), Play (1,305), Novel (1,255), French literature (673), History (539), Philosophy (536), Novella (506), German literature (349), Short stories (311), Biography (297), Occult (286), Politics (266), Literary criticism (235), Religion (219), Poetry (182), Spanish literature (178), Novellas (157), Plays (142), Economics (139), Essays (124), Psychology (118), Science (111), Greek literature (95), Russian literature (88), Autobiography (74), Sociology (73), Short Story (73), Italian literature (59), Novels (56), Film (52), Tibetan literature (50), Language (50), Latin literature (44), Reference (43), Shakespeareana (41), Letters (40), Arabic literature (37), Travel (32), Law (29), Mythology (29), Art (28), Archaeology (27), Yiddish literature (27), Hungarian literature (25), Writing (25), Essay (21), Crime (20), Finance (18), Anthropology (18), Japanese literature (16), Memoirs (16), Norwegian literature (16), Screenplay (16), Chinese literature (15), Poem (14), Hindu literature (14), Music (13), Diary (12), Dutch literature (11), Czech literature (11), Polish literature (10), UFO (10), Swedish literature (10), Sports (9), Portuguese literature (9), Danish literature (8), Memoir (7), Geography (6), British renaissance (5), Publishing (5), Medicine (5), Astronomy (4), Physics (4), Greek history (4), Baconiana (4), Persian literature (3), Mathematics (3), Journal (3), Food (3), Biology (3), Lyrics (2), Romanian literature (2), Icelandic literature (2), British history (2), Architecture (2), Finnish literature (2), Bulgarian literature (2), Geology (2), Hebrew literature (1), Burmese literature (1), Essay/Speech (1), Short Stroies (1), Persian history (1), Christianity (1), Music Criticism (1), Armenian literature (1), Freemasonry (1), Screenplays (1), Speeches (1), Literary Criticism (1), Photography (1), Dictionary (1), Slovenian literature (1), Fantasy (1), Hindi literature (1), Bengali literature (1), Turkish literature (1), Catholicism (1), Hinduism (1), Zoroastrianism (1), Croatian literature (1), Magic (1), Computers (1), Sanskrit literature (1), economics (1)
- Nuage des mots-clés, Nuage des auteurs, Miroir des mots-clés
- Inscrit depuis
- Sep 16, 2010
- A propos de ma bibliothèque
- All actual books in my library are under the heading "Your Library". For books containing two or more titles within each book, I have listed the titles separately into different general categories. For example, Jane Austen's novels are listed individually (in novels in library book collection), but are to be found in only one edition of her collected works in my library. The same procedure has been followed for the novels, short stories, plays, poems and non-fiction works that appear in collected volumes. This way each title can be accounted for, while at the same time, each physical edition of a book is also counted separately. The collected volume where titles can be found is in my Comment section. Read but unowned is self-explanatory.
Book covers are shown for books in my library only. All covers shown are the actual covers of the books in my library.
Tags are generalized. For world literature categories, they are separated by language, not by nation. A Spanish literature tag refers to fictional works originally written in that language whether the author be from Spain, Mexico, Argentina, or wherever. Anything fictional without a designated language tag is presumed to be English language literature with no distinction placed on country of origin or ethnicity of author.
"Softcover" books are oversized paper bound books, larger than pocket size.
"Plays" incorporates plays, skits, masques, interludes, operas, ballets.
"Novellas" are works between roughly 35-120 pages.
"First Edition" may refer to the actual first printing of that title or to the first printing by a particular publisher.
Some books are available for swap. Please inquire which book you are interested in and I will see if I want anything from your library.
The Library remains a work in progress.
Enjoy your readings and studies.
- A propos de moi
- These are some of my favorite subjects for reading and studying:
HISTORY: British Renaissance, American War of Independence, Peace years between WW1 and WW2 in Europe and US.
POLITICS: Libertarianism, Classical Liberalism.
SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY: Evolution, Metaphysics.
LITERATURE: Fantasy, Horror, Science Fiction, Paranormal, or anything well-written, offbeat and eclectic.
ARTS: Plays, Screenplays and Music from Broadway, Hollywood and London's West End.
SPECIAL STUDIES: Shakespeare/Bacon/Oxford authorship; Theosophy, Mysticism, UFOs, Occult studies; History of Freedom and Individual Rights.
- Lieu (géographique)
Connexions des membres
Ce site utilise des cookies pour fournir nos services, optimiser les performances, pour les analyses, et (si vous n'êtes pas connecté) pour les publicités. En utilisant Librarything, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et compris nos conditions générales d'utilisation et de services. Votre utilisation du site et de ses services vaut acceptation de ces conditions et termes.